Important 2020 release Nuline news
ATAC is delighted to announce a range of new features and improvements to our popular Nµline cone and plate viscometer.
We have listened to the valuable feedback to our customers worldwide and have incorporated many enhancements to include: –
- Legacy mode – Allows you to replicate the speed settings of your previous generation REL instruments.
- Low Speed Mode 5 – 90 rpm adjustable to 0.1rpm.
- Temperature & display adjustable in 0.1⁰C increments.
- Improved cone accuracy via calibration by cone size
- Security code – Access protection of instrument settings & configurations
- Enhanced PC interface software, functionality including graph zoom in and storage, minimum and maximum viscosity displayed.
For more information on Nµline please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.