Analytical Technology and Control Ltd (ATAC) design and manufacture market-leading viscosity and associated measurement equipment for the process, laboratory and Oil and Gas industries. We have over 50 years of legacy in physical property analyser and instrumentation with ongoing support and spares for all equipment.
Based in our offices in Market Lavington (Devizes, Wiltshire), as ATAC Operations Manager, you will join a team of committed and focused individuals dedicated to high levels of customer service. We promote a right first time, on-time ethos and are highly responsive to our customers’ requirements.
We offer a competitive employment package and an opportunity to become part of a fun, knowledgeable, high-achieving, international and experienced team.
This is an in-house position. If you are interested and have additional questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Creating a positive work environment to improve staff productivity.
- Identifying any products, services, and equipment to be purchased.
- Monitoring and forecasting inventory, determining purchasing needs, and identifying costs.
- Establishing quality standards and ensuring that bought stock meets company standards.
- Managing procurement budget and preparing cost estimates.
- Compiling and maintaining purchase records, supplier databases and procurement contracts.
- Managing stock and BOMs.
- Ensuring departments meet profit and KPIs.
- Coordinating staff recruitment, training, and schedules.
- Leading operational meetings.
- Preparing Progress Reporting for directors.
- Maintenance of ISO 9001.
- Proficiency in SAGE 200 Stock (must).
- Experience in small-batch engineering production.
- Minimum ten years of experience in operations.
- IOSH or NEBOSH desirable.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, HND or higher desirable.
- Self-starting and proactive, efficient time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and ethics.
- Analytical skills and ability to make sound business decisions.
- Ability to apply business continuity principles, theories, and practices.
- Ability to interpret complex business issues and apply cost-effective solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of operational resilience deliverables and processes.
- Excellent communication.
- Good mechanical aptitude with strong IT and technical skills.
- Commercial acumen.
We prefer to discuss directly with the potential candidates. No agencies.